INTERCONTINENTAL AIRPORT: Changi Airport (about 25km away from Suntec City)
The train station is accessible on foot from Terminal 2 or Terminal 3. To get to Terminal 4, board the free 24-hour shuttle bus located at Terminal 2.
Airport to city
To get to the city, transfer to the westbound train at Tanah Merah station. The first train to Tanah Merah Station departs Changi Airport Station at 05:31 on Monday to Saturday and at 05:59 on Sunday and public holidays. The last train to Tanah Merah station that connects to the city departs Changi Airport Station at 23:18.
City to airport
To get to Changi, transfer to the eastbound train at Tanah Merah station. First train to Changi Airport departs Tanah Merah Station at 05:20 from Monday to Saturday and 05:47 on Sunday and public holidays. The train service that leaves Changi Airport station at 23:18 daily will connect you to the last west bound train service at Tanah Merah station. A single ride ticket can be purchased at train stations. A stored-value EZ-Link card for multiple rides can also be purchased from train stations or any Changi Recommends store.
Leaving Changi Airport
Bus stops are located at the basement bus bays of Terminals 1, 2 and 3. For Terminal 4, the bus stop is located next to Car Park 4B (only services 24, 34, 36 and 110) and near the SATS Inflight Catering Centre 1 (for services 27, 53 and 858).
Please prepare the exact fare as no change will be given. Alternatively, a stored-value EZ-Link card for multiple rides can be purchased from any Changi Recommends store or the Changi Airport train station.
Getting to Changi Airport
Public buses stop at Terminals 1, 2, 3 and 4. Please note that services 24, 34, 36 and 110 ply all 4 terminals; services 27, 53 and 858 are available at Terminals 1 to 3 only. Again, please prepare the exact fare as no change will be given. Alternatively, a stored-value EZ-Link card for multiple rides can be purchased from any Changi Recommends store or the Changi Airport train station.
Taxis are available at the taxi stands at the Arrival levels of each Terminal. A ride to the city takes about 30 minutes. Fares are metered and there is an additional Airport surcharge for all trips originating from the Airport:
- $5 Airport surcharge: 17:00-00:00 (Fri-Sun)
- $3 Airport surcharge: All other times
- Midnight surcharge of 50% of final metered fare: 00:00-06:00
- Peak hours surcharge of 25% of final metered fare: 06:00-09:30am (Mon-Fri) and 18:00-00:00 (Mon-Sun)
Getting to Changi
Hail a taxi on the street or make a booking directly.
Below are the most reliable taxi operators:
- Comfort or Citycab Tel: +65 6552 1111
- Premier Taxi Tel: +65 6363 6888
- Prime Taxi Tel: +65 6778 0808
- SMRT Taxi Tel: +65 6555 8888
- Transcab Tel: +65 6555 3333
Suntec Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre
Address 1 Raffles Boulevard, Suntec City, Singapore 039593
Global Spine Congress 2018 – Level 3
The Global Spine Congress 2018 takes place at Suntec Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, a highly versatile, dynamic venue, a globally renowned forum in Singapore. The venue has hosted more than 20,000 events including some of the world’s largest conventions and exhibitions. Only 20 minutes from Changi International Airport, Suntec Singapore is conveniently located in the Central Business District and just minutes from the city's entertainment and cultural attractions, offering direct access to a wide range of hotels, retail outlets, restaurants and museums.
A comfortable car park with over 3,000 parking spaces is located within Suntec Singapore, useful information and maps are available on the website.
- pedestrian access from main entrance: enter Suntec Singapore via the main entrance located along Raffles Boulevard, take the escalator up to Level 3 where Global Spine Congress 2018 takes place.
- pedestrian access from Pan Pacific Hotel: exit through Pacific Marketplace and take the escalator up to level 2; turn right at the top of escalator and walk towards the link bridge to Suntec City Convention & Exhibition Centre, take the escalator up to Level 3, where Global Spine Congress 2018 takes place.